Turmeric, Cinnamon & Ginger Tea
from My Persian Kitchen
This just in: turmeric and black pepper together
- Prep time: 1 min
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Total time: 31 mins
- Serves: 1 cup
- 1 tsp grated fresh turmeric
- ½ tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tick cinnamon
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ slice of lemon
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Place turmeric, ginger, cinnamon in a sauce pan. Add water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Strain tea and discard ingredients.
- Add lemon juice and half slice of lemon.
DISCLAIMER: We are not medical professionals but can read what they say in the various articles linked on this site. Think for yourself. Make up your own mind.
blog version similar posts here ... and elsewhere
Comments (we believe in free speech, but not necessarily these comments)
Leave a new comment regarding "turmeric-cinnamon-ginger-tea":
post_ID = 449