| || |
Turmeric, Cinnamon & Ginger Tea
from My Persian Kitchen
- Prep time: 1 min
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Total time: 31 mins
- Serves: 1 cup
- 1 tsp grated fresh turmeric
- ½ tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tick cinnamon
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ slice of lemon
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Place turmeric, ginger, cinnamon in a sauce pan. Add water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- Strain tea and discard ingredients.
- Add lemon juice and half slice of lemon.
This just in: turmeric and black pepper together
similar posts here ... and elsewhere
Comments (We enjoy free speech. Try not to offend, but feel free to be offended.)
Leave your own comment:
post_ID = 987