Trap Doors in New Hampshire Elections
SIX TRAP DOORS IN NEW HAMPSHIRE ELECTION PROCESS
1. Removed safeguards for its same-day registration system.
2. Ignores the law on ballot-stuffing safeguards
3. Breaks the chain of custody
4. Conceals vote-counting from the public, in violation of Article 32 of its own Constitution
5. Removed candidate recount rights 2009
6. Made it illegal for public citizens or members of the press to examine the ballots after the election is over 2003
Read the rest of the article at Black Box Voting : USA 1/12 - AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT -.
blog version similar posts here ... and elsewhere
Comments (we believe in free speech, but not necessarily these comments)
Leave a new comment regarding "trap-doors-in-new-hampshire-elections":
post_ID = 713