"This is a public health warning to the US population and elsewhere, as it appears that our public health agencies and television medical experts seem unable to address key health messages...
"These blue surgical masks pervade our lives. Health Canada has issued a warning about blue and gray disposable face masks, which contain an asbestos-like substance associated with early pulmonary toxicity." The warning is specific to potentially toxic masks distributed within schools and daycares across Quebec. Health Canada (and full praise to them) "discovered during a preliminary risk assessment that the masks contain microscopic graphene particles that, when inhaled, could cause severe lung damage.
"Reports are that for a while now, some daycare educators had expressed suspicion about the masks, which were causing children to feel as though they were swallowing cat hair while wearing them. We now know that instead of cat hair, children were inhaling the equivalent of asbestos all day long.".It appears to be a substance known as graphene. What is indeed alarming is that the SNN200642 masks that were being used all across Canada in school classrooms had never been tested for safety or effectiveness." This is indeed a catastrophic failure by the regulators as these surgical face masks are linked to early pulmonary toxicity."