FriendsNews header

search


Live Stream - Jeffrey Prather Started A Live Stream!

by don - 2022-08-10 03:06:34 ( in education, research) [php version] rebuild

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/body-bags-leaving-the-white-house.12515/

On 8/9/22 12:54:

The body bags leaving the white house came from two different videos

this past week. I can't remember where but in the first case a lady

mentioned a friend who always watches the live feed of the white house

and sent her a copy showing two body bags. I believe the second time I

heard about it was from Prather.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022 10:45 AM

Re:

where did you get the "body bag" info?

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 09:31:27 AM ,

wrote:

I think you're right about that.

Body bags leaving the white house lately are also mysterious. Is that

idiot actually still alive?

Tuesday, August 9, 2022 9:08 AM

Re:

well, not "all"

I don't think that biden is in on it. in his dementia, he probably

thinks that he truly won and is truly is considered to be more than an

old idiot

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 09:03:22 AM ,

wrote:

yes, I think that Trump and Putin along with the rest could all be in

on the theatrics

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 09:00:28 AM ,

wrote:

That maybe Trump is in on the theatrics.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022 5:42 AM

;

Re:

what point?

On 8/8/22 21:26:

Good point Don. We have to watch how this all plays out.

Monday, August 8, 2022 4:40 PM

Re:

"madness *plaquing*our world?" Sounds serious! If they move on to

"plaguing", we might really be in trouble.

Anyhow, it doesn't look good. Still, in the back of my mind I wonder

if ALL of this is just staged stuff, including Putin, for the satanic

globalists.

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 04:35:26 PM ,

wrote:

Complete insanity -- the fucking criminals known as the FBI have

raided Trump and broke into his safe.

Boy are they going to pay for this .

no-reply=locals.com@mg.locals.com

on behalf of Jeffrey

Prather

Monday, August 8, 2022 4:16 PM

Jeffrey Prather

Hi @Rocha,

Jeffrey Prather just posted something!

Jeffrey Prather

@JeffreyPrather

Aug 8, 2022 at 7:16pm

Breaking!

FBI Raids Mar a Lago!

View Post

Download our App

Unsubscribe

or you can change your email settings in your notification settings

Locals Technology, Inc.

444 Gulf of Mexico Dr

Longboat Key, FL, 34228

powered by Locals.com


interesting discussion about the FBI raid

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WM_qVQdAjyo

On 8/9/22 5:37 PM:

yes, 4-D because he's so smart and will save the world (for somebody)

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 01:43:15 PM ,

wrote:

Playing 4-D chess again, is he?  Ha-ha

*

Sent: *Tuesday, August 9, 2022 3:34 PM

To: *

las

Subject: *Re:

In regards Trump, some others are thinking Trump is possibly involved

in this raid plan in order to get even more support for his 3rd win as

POTUS.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RnuGhw0VwW8/

Tuesday, August 9, 2022 11:06 AM ;

Re:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/body-bags-leaving-the-white-house.12515/

On 8/9/22 12:54:

The body bags leaving the white house came from two different

videos this past week. I can't remember where but in the first

case a lady mentioned a friend who always watches the live feed of

the white house and sent her a copy showing two body bags. I

believe the second time I heard about it was from Prather.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022 10:45 AM

las

Re:

where did you get the "body bag" info?

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 09:31:27 AM ,

wrote:

I think you're right about that.

Body bags leaving the white house lately are also mysterious. Is

that idiot actually still alive?

Tuesday, August 9, 2022 9:08 AM

las

Re:

well, not "all"

I don't think that biden is in on it. in his dementia, he probably

thinks that he truly won and is truly is considered to be more

than an old idiot

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 09:03:22 AM ,

wrote:

yes, I think that Trump and Putin along with the rest could all be

in on the theatrics

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 09:00:28 AM ,

wrote:

That maybe Trump is in on the theatrics.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022 5:42 AM

;

;

Re:

what point?

On 8/8/22 21:26:

Good point Don. We have to watch how this all plays out.

Monday, August 8, 2022 4:40 PM

las

Re: Live stream -- Jeffrey Prather started a Live

Stream!

"madness *plaquing*our world?" Sounds serious! If they move on

to "plaguing", we might really be in trouble.

Anyhow, it doesn't look good. Still, in the back of my mind I

wonder if ALL of this is just staged stuff, including Putin,

for the satanic globalists.

On Monday, August 8, 2022 at 04:35:26 PM ,

wrote:

Complete insanity -- the fucking criminals known as the FBI

have raided Trump and broke into his safe.

Boy are they going to pay for this .

no-reply=locals.com@mg.locals.com

on behalf of

Jeffrey Prather

Monday, August 8, 2022 4:16 PM

Jeffrey Prather

*Hi @Rocha,***

Jeffrey Prather just posted something!

*Jeffrey Prather

@JeffreyPrather

***

Aug 8, 2022 at 7:16pm

*Breaking!***

FBI Raids Mar a Lago!

*View Post*

*Download our App*

Unsubscribe

or you can change your email settings in your notification

settings

Locals Technology, Inc.

444 Gulf of Mexico Dr

Longboat Key, FL, 34228

powered by Locals.com


similar posts here ... and elsewhere

Comments (We enjoy free speech. Try not to offend, but feel free to be offended.)

Leave your own comment:

edit || rebuild || hide || set image

 

bill.friendsnews.com| dievna.com | friendnews.com | friendsnews.com | friendsnews.blog | hepya.com | homespun.news | lazypugcafe.com | myfriends.blog | pugfarm.org | tarasfaves.com | tarasfavorites.com | thebillholmes.com | thelazypugcafe.com | williamarthurholmes.com