If you want to know the future, read Dr. Day's 1969 speech:
"Everything is in place and nobody can stop us now... People will have to get used to change..."
TAPE I, the real and the stated goals:
- population control permission to have babies
- redirecting the purpose of sex – sex without reproduction and reproduction without sex
- contraception universally available to all
- sex education as a tool of world government
- tax funded abortion as population control
- encouraging homosexuality ... Anything goes – homosexuality also was to be encouraged.
- families to diminish in importance
- euthanasia and the "demise pill"
- limiting access to affordable medical care makes eliminating elderly easier
- planning the control over medicine
- elimination of private doctors
- new difficult to diagnose and untreatable diseases
- suppressing cancer cures as a means of population control
- inducing heart attacks as a form of assassination
- education as a tool for accelerating the onset of puberty and evolution
- blending all religions...the old religions will have to go
- changing the bible through revisions of key words
- "the churches will help us!"
- restructuring education as a tool of indoctrination
- more time in schools, but they "wouldn't learn anything."
- controlling who has access to information
- schools as the hub of the community
- "some books would just disappear from the libraries..."
- changing laws
- the encouragement of drug abuse to create a jungle atmosphere
- alcohol abuse
- restrictions on travel
- the need for more jails, and using hospitals as jails
- no more security
- crime used to manage society
- curtailment of american industrial pre-eminence
- shifting populations and economies — tearing the social roots
- sports as a tool of social change
- sex and violence inculcated through entertainment
- travel restrictions and implanted i.d.
- food control
- weather control
- know how people respond – making them do what you want
- falsified scientific research
- financial control
- surveillance, implants, and televisions that watch you
- home ownership a thing of the past
- the arrival of the totalitarian global system
*TAPE III* – an interview by Randy Engel, Director of the U.S. Coalition for Life, with Dr. Larry Dunegan on Oct. 10, 1991 in Pittsburgh, Penn.
On 8/4/22 19:01:
They are brilliant! Too bad murder and slavery are frowned upon in our society. Otherwise, brilliant.
Sent: *Thursday, August 4, 2022 4:36 PM
The New World Order promises "no poverty" and "no wars".
How will they do that? Easy.
KILL off all the poor.
Have a totalitarian/one world government so there won't be anybody to fight.
Pretty easy, huh? Yeah, the liberals love the idea but are CLUELESS as to the process to accomplish it!