I realized halfway through the task of draining the toilet that I didn’t know how. I’d never done it before. I’ve drained the tank plenty of times, but not the toilet bowl itself.
It all started after I had to use a "snake" to unclog it. The snake left marks. My wife bought some "Bartenders Friend" or whatever type of cleaner. But first, the bowl needs to be drained.
Anyway, here’s the solution.
"Although this seems to be a simple question the answer is actually somewhat tricky."
This is a free service that we’re only too happy to provide. And just because it’s free doesn’t mean it’s not professionally done. Give us a call anytime, but the later the hour, the worse the insult!
The following is a Chinese good luck tantra totem (a fancy way of saying good advice):
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully;
- Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other;
- Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want;
- When you say, “I love you,” mean it;
- When you say, “I’m sorry,” look the person in the eye;
- Be engaged at least six months before you get married;
- Believe in love at first sight;
- Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much;
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely;
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling;
- Don’t judge people by their relatives;
- Talk slowly but think quickly;
- When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”;
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk;
- Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze;
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson;
- Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions;
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship;
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it;
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice;
- Spend some time alone.
STROKE: Remember The 1st Three Letters… S.T.R.
A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he can totally reverse the effects of a stroke… totally . He said the trick was getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within 3 hours, which is tough. The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke. A bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions:
S* Ask the individual to SMILE.
T * Ask the person to TALK and SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE (Coherently) (i.e. It is sunny out today)
R * Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS. If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks, call 911 and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher.
New Sign of a Stroke: Stick out Your Tongue
If the tongue is ‘crooked’, if it goes to one side or the other, that is also an indication of a stroke.
Useful site to see if it’s your connection (or firewall) or the site itself that’s having a problem: Is It Down Right Now?
Someone emailed us about their tool here: websiteplanet.com/webtools/down-or-not, although it said this site was down, but it wasn’t, so I don’t know.
Natalia Holmes travel photography and videography on YouTube, InstaGram and Pinterest.
"… around the world, people are using a system of exchange that requires something everyone is, for the most part, given equally, every day: Time."
"When you’re next to the pump, try connecting to Bluetooth, and if you see “a long string of numbers trying to connect… then that’s probably not good,” says Sid Miller."
via Cell phone might detect credit card skimmer.