Sad news. He was one of the greats. We saw him in retirement at Kentucky Horse Park several years ago.
via Cigar, American racehorse, dies at age of 24.
The two-time United States horse of the year won 16 consecutive races during 1995 and 96, including the inaugural Dubai World Cup. Cigar eventually retired in 1996 after earning his owners $9,999,815, a record at the time – he had been suffering with arthritis for the last six months. Directors at the Kentucky horse park said they were “heartbroken to lose this great horse.”
Wow! All you need to do is …
- Eliminate all simple carbohydrates and gluten
- Eliminate processed food (wait, is that even possible?)
- Eat more vegetables and fruits
- Eat wild-caught fish
- Meditate twice a day
- Start yoga
- Get seven to eight hours sleep each night
- Daily supplementation of coenzyme Q10, fish oil, melatonin, methylcobalamin, and vitamin D3
One-fifth of US workers were laid off in past five years
"Nearly 40% said it took more than seven months to find employment and about one in five of laid-off workers said all they could find was a temporary position."